Price Includes Taxes, Shipping & Handling.
**This item is non-refundable and NO returns.
EPA #777-99. Lysol disinfecting spray helps protect your family and helps keep them healthy. Our products are designed to provide germ protection and can kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on hard surfaces, when used as directed. From counters to couches, you can depend on Lysol to kill 99.9 percent of bacteria. This spray eliminates odors and kills 99.9 percent of mildew, mold, viruses on most household surfaces. Sanitizes soft surfaces and deodorizes the air.
- Convenient travel-sized
- Kills 99.9% of antibiotic resistant bacteria* (EPA #777-99)
- Kills 99.9% of cold & flu viruses*
- Sanitizes soft surfaces*
- Neutralizes odor with Crisp Linen scent
Keep out of reach of children. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes moderate eye irritation. Do not spray in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. First Aid: If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye; Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Contact Number: In case of an emergency, call toll free 800-228-4722. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison control Venter, or doctor, or going for treatment. Physical Hazards: Flammable: Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 degrees F may cause bursting.